– Don’t stereotype beautiful women! Tennessee cheerleader Melissa spends her Sunday’s rooting for the Titans, but during the week she has a full-time molecular neuroscience researcher working towards a career in medicine. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
– THE BULL GATOR wonders if Urban Meyer will in fact leave Florida for Notre Dame. [THE BULL GATOR]
– FANHOUSE informs us that WNBA MVP Candace Parker is pregnant and might miss the WNBA season. It’s waaaaay too easy to make fun of the WNBA, so I’m just going to say congratulations to the happy couple. (She’s married to the Kings’ Shelden Williams.) [FANHOUSE]
– Rob Parker — the guy who asked Rod Marinelli if he wished his daughter had married a better defensive coordinator — explained his journalism philosophy. Profound stuff. [DEADSPIN]
– Apparently, having access to hundreds (or thousands?) of adoring UCLA co-eds isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. Or so says former Bruin and current Laker Jordan Farmar, who is apparently oblivious to how dumb that’s going to sound to 99% of red-blooded American males. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.
Tags: Candice Parker pregnant, Cheerleaders, Florida Gators, Jordan Farmar, Jordan Farmar UCLA girls, Notre Dame, Rob Parker, Rob Parker Rod Marinelli, Rod Marinelli, SPORTSbyBROOKS, Tennessee cheerleaders, Tennessee Titans, UCLA Bruins, Urban Meyer leaving, Urban Meyer Notre Dame