Yes, these NBA All-Star jerseys are pretty lame
Darren Rovell has some harsh words for Adidas as he posts a photo of the new NBA All-Star jerseys. It’s hard to argue with him on this one . . .
Blogging the Bloggers: Erin on Oprah, awful NBA jerseys and more
– AWFUL ANNOUNCING reports (via SI) that Erin Andrews will appear on Oprah to discuss the peephole video.
– BALL DON’T LIE continues its flurry of top 10 lists during the NBA offseason, and this one’s a treat. They count down the worst uniforms of the last 10 years, and there are some doozies.
– FIVE TOOL TOOL offers up 10 ways to improve fantasy football.
– BLEACHER REPORT has eight beautiful reasons why we should watch the U.S. Open, starting with Maria Sharapova.
– JERSEY CHASER has pics from Thomas Jones’s birthday party that prove he’s into the number “2” and strippers.
Posted in: Fantasy Football, Humor, NBA, NFL, Rumors & Gossip, Tennis, Women
Tags: awful NBA jerseys, Erin Andrews, Erin Andrews Oprah, Erin Andrews peephole, Erin Andrews peephole video, Erin Andrews video, Fantasy Football, Maria Sharapova, Thomas Jones, U.S. Open women