In this interesting read, we present to you the list of the best poker players of all times. Now while reading through, keep in mind that this list is time and measurement bound, however, the players’ progress and winnings have been meticulously monitored and evaluated to give you a thrilling read.
1. Antonio Esfandiari has won two World Poker Tour (WPT) championships and three World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelets in his career and is known throughout the world for his elaborate chip tricks. As of July 2013, his total live tournament winnings exceeded $25.5 million.
2. Daniel Negreanu has often been called the unofficial ambassador of poker. His charm mixed with highly intuitive and active play has garnered him a huge fan following. He is one of the highest-grossing tournament players of all time. He has won four World Series of Poker bracelets and two World Poker Tour titles, all of them in 2004. His total live tournament winnings exceed $16,100,000.
3. Phil Hellmuth also makes the list of biggest all-time poker winner with over $17.4 million won on poker platforms. He plays poker full-time. He is known as the “Poker Brat” and he has reached the historic milestone of 100 WSOP cashes and has won 44 live tournaments.
4. Erik Seidel is a former professional Backgammon player and Wall Street trader who now uses skills learnt on Wall Street by winning money on poker platforms worldwide. In 2010, he was inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame and has won $18.5 million in live tournament play till date.
5. British Poker Pro Sam Trickett also makes it to the all-time best list. He is only 27 years old and started playing poker back in 2005 after suffering a knee injury that ended his professional football career. Till date he has won with over $19.6 million.
Thus, be inspired by the likes of the people mentioned in the list. Once inspiration strikes, come and play poker online at Titan Poker to make it to the all-times best list.
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.