- RUMORS AND RANTS has video of a blogger asking Duke fans — including kind of a cute little blonde — before the Butler game whether or not they are okay with the role of villain.
- JAKE’S TAKE ON SPORTS went to see the Duke/Butler game in 3-D at a local movie theater and posted this review.
- STEADY BURN hates all things Duke, but this little nugget about Nolan Smith’s dad inventing the high five is kind of cool.
- GUYISM lists eight sporting events that should be national holidays. I agree with the first two, and that’s about it.
- DEADSPIN has side-by-side photos of the front page of the Charlotte Observer after UNC’s win last year and Duke’s win last night. Notice a difference?
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.