- SPARTY & FRIENDS argues that Michael Wilbon is “full of crap” for saying that he’d physically assault Urban Meyer if he were in Jeremy Fowler’s position. It’s easy for Wilbon to say this now, but Fowler’s first instinct was to diffuse the situation.
- BLACK SPORTS ONLINE (still love that blog name) comments on Tim Tebow’s dad’s prediction that Tebow will go in the top 15 picks.
- DEUCE OF DAVENPORT profiles the Washington Wizards’ new owner, Ted Leonsis.
- MIDWEST SPORTS FANS lists seven memorable moments of goofy whiteness.
- SPORTS MEDIA WATCH reports that “Joe Buck Live” may very well be over and Mr. Buck doesn’t seem to care…like the rest of us.
- SPORTSbyBROOKS has a photo of Erin Andrews and her partner on “Dancing With the Stars” getting a little…um…cozy.
- DEADSPIN has a few recollections from one of the former producers of MTV’s spring break events, including a pretty funny one about Paris Hilton and still-unnamed rock star.
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.