– CELTICS LIFE comments on the fact that Michael Jordan bought the Charlotte Bobcats for “only” $175 million.
– DIGITAL SPORTS DAILY wonders who has the inside track on the fourth #1 seed after Duke’s loss to Maryland last night.
– In a very enlightening piece, PRO FOOTBALL TALK asks and answers 20 questions about an uncapped year in the NFL.
– FIVE TOOL TOOL lists 10 reasons why fantasy baseball is becoming too popular.
– RUMORS AND RANTS has proof that Taylor Mays ran the 40 faster than his “official” 4.43 time. Here’s the video: