- CELTICS LIFE comments on the fact that Michael Jordan bought the Charlotte Bobcats for “only” $175 million.
- DIGITAL SPORTS DAILY wonders who has the inside track on the fourth #1 seed after Duke’s loss to Maryland last night.
- In a very enlightening piece, PRO FOOTBALL TALK asks and answers 20 questions about an uncapped year in the NFL.
- FIVE TOOL TOOL lists 10 reasons why fantasy baseball is becoming too popular.
- RUMORS AND RANTS has proof that Taylor Mays ran the 40 faster than his “official” 4.43 time. Here’s the video:
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.