- BLEACHER REPORT dissects why Wes Welker isn’t the answer to Tom Brady’s early season troubles.
- SPORTSbyBROOKS details the fight between two high schools in Mississippi, where one player got hit in the head with a helmet.
- REAL CLEAR SPORTS writes that Chicago’s “Glitz Blitz” fails to win the Olympic games.
- THE DRAFT ZOO breaks down Week 5 in college football, with keys to victory and what to watch for.
- YARDBARKER provides info about Rio de Janeiro and their winning bid for the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Although I feel bad for this kid because he’s quickly becoming an internet sensation for all the wrong reasons, UNCOACHED has video of the dumbest high school football play of the year:
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.
Tags: 2009 College Football Week 5, 2016 Olymics Rio de Janeiro, 2016 Olympic Games, College Football Week 5 previews, dumbest high school football play, high school football video play, high school football video player spikes ball, high school play, Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Wes Welker injury