– BLEACHER REPORT dissects why Wes Welker isn’t the answer to Tom Brady’s early season troubles.
– SPORTSbyBROOKS details the fight between two high schools in Mississippi, where one player got hit in the head with a helmet.
– REAL CLEAR SPORTS writes that Chicago’s “Glitz Blitz” fails to win the Olympic games.
– THE DRAFT ZOO breaks down Week 5 in college football, with keys to victory and what to watch for.
– YARDBARKER provides info about Rio de Janeiro and their winning bid for the 2016 Olympic Games.
– Although I feel bad for this kid because he’s quickly becoming an internet sensation for all the wrong reasons, UNCOACHED has video of the dumbest high school football play of the year:
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.
Tags: 2016 Olymics Rio de Janeiro, 2016 Olympic Games, dumbest high school football play, high school football video play, high school football video player spikes ball, high school play, Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Wes Welker injury