– With the Preakness’s decision to restrict alcohol in the infield, STEADY BURN fondly remembers the good ol’ days of the Terrorlawn.
– 20 SECOND TIMEOUT provides a nice breakdown of the All-NBA voting.
– SPORTSbyBROOKS informs us that USC head coach allegedly gave $1,000 to one of O.J. Mayo’s handlers after Mayo signed his letter of intent as a high school senior.
– DEADSPIN has a few quotes from former NFL-er Tony Banks, who says he used to date Dirk Nowitzki’s girlfriend/fiancee.
– THE LOVE OF SPORTS lists 10 Guys You Love to Hate, and it’s a good one.
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.
Tags: 2009 Preakness Stakes, All-NBA, Deadspin, Dirk girlfriend arrested, Dirk Nowitzki, Dirk Nowitzki fiance, Dirk Nowitzki girlfriend, Dirk Nowitzki's girlfriend, O.J. Mayo, O.J. Mayo scandal, Preakness, Preakness Stakes, SPORTSbyBROOKS, Steady Burn, Terrorlawn, The Love of Sports, Tim Floyd, Tim Floyd scandal, Tony Banks Dirk, USC