– Uncoached.com compiled 10 awesome Michael Jordan commercials that are, well, awesome.
– The Love of Sports plays the “What If?” game and wonders what if Barry Sanders didn’t call it quits in 1998.
– SPORTSbyBROOKS.com has the story of the community college basketball coach who stole money from the school and also submitted fraudulent admission applications for his out-of-state students. Well done, coach.
– Midwest Sports Fans.com ranks the top five MLB players to root for in 2009.
– Tonyblogs.net takes a few swings at Boomer Esiason’s radio partner Craig Carton, who took a few swings at Newsday’s Neil Best.
– SPORTSbyBROOKS.com fills us in on the story of how Erin Andrews is suing websites over a sex-tape rumors.
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.
Tags: Barry Sanders, Best Michael Jordan Commercials, Boomer Esiason, Community basketball coach steals money, Craig Carton, Craig Carton vs. Neil Best, Detroit Lions Barry Sanders, Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan commercials, Neil Best, Top 10 sports lists, What if Barry Sanders didn’t retire