– Thanks to his public show of affection for Mary Jane, Michael Phelps was booted from his motivational speaking gig says SPORTSbyBROOKS.com.
– Now that the Colts have officially released receiver Marvin Harrison, Uncoached.com writes that he’ll always have a career as Wayne Brady’s stunt double.
– The guys from The Love of Sports details which NBA players need a new ‘do (as in hair).
– Awful Announcing has the lowdown on Charles Barkley heading to jail for 10 days because of a DUI charge.
– Tonyblogs.net want Rick Reilly off television and we couldn’t agree more.
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.
Tags: Bad NBA hair dos, Charles Barkley DUI, Charles Barkley jail, Charles Barley, Colts release Marvin Harrison, Marvin Harrison, Marvin Harrison released, Michael Phelps, Michael Phelps loses motivational speaking job, Rick Reilly