– Thanks to his public show of affection for Mary Jane, Michael Phelps was booted from his motivational speaking gig says SPORTSbyBROOKS.com.
– Now that the Colts have officially released receiver Marvin Harrison, Uncoached.com writes that he’ll always have a career as Wayne Brady’s stunt double.
– The guys from The Love of Sports details which NBA players need a new ‘do (as in hair).
– Awful Announcing has the lowdown on Charles Barkley heading to jail for 10 days because of a DUI charge.
– Tonyblogs.net want Rick Reilly off television and we couldn’t agree more.
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.