– Redskins’ running back Clinton Portis doesn’t like the idea of the Pro Bowl being moved to Miami next year because, “there’s going to be people getting DUIs.” As crazy as it sounds, Portis might have a point. (SPORTSbyBROOKS.com)
– FanIQ.com has video of what Santonio Holmes’ touchdown catch in the Super Bowl would look like on Tecmo Super Bowl.
– If the Patriots decided to not franchise tag quarterback Matt Cassel and allow him to walk, the Arrowhead Addict speculates he could eventually wind up in Kansas City with former New England front office guru Scott Pioli.
– Deadspin has video of two high school scorekeepers fighting over the number of fouls a player had. And they say hockey dads are crazy…
– The Love of Sports ranks the top 5 offensive rookies from the 2008 NFL season. (Videos included)
Tags: Best NFL offensive rookies in 2008, Best offensive NFL rookies, Clinton Portis, Clinton Portis Pro Bowl comments, Matt Cassel New England Patriots, Matt Cassel rumors, New England Patriots, Santonio Holmes, Scorekeepers fight, Video of scorekeeper dads fight