- SPORTSBYBROOKS informs us that Bruce Springsteen was not paid for his performance at halftime of the Super Bowl. The Boss did have a few shows go on sale this morning. Hmm.
- BEAR GOGGLES ON makes the case that Super Bowl XLIII was the best ever.
- FANHOUSE says that Kurt Warner will seek a two-year deal worth $18 million. Wow.
- TIRICO SUAVE compiled Larry Fitzgerald’s postseason numbers and compared them to the regular season stats of a few “big name” NFL wideouts. In short, Fitz went nuts this postseason.
- According to SPORTSBYBROOKS, several thousand Cardinals fans in Tuscon were treated to a little porn instead of the climax (pun intended) of the big game. D’oh!
Follow the Scores Report editors on Twitter @TheScoresReport. You can also follow TSR editor Gerardo Orlando @clevelandteams and @bullzeyedotcom, and you can follow TSR editor Anthony Stalter @AnthonyStalter.